2008년 9월 6일 토요일

in-class assignment #1

I am stuck.
Right in the middle of my first reading assignment. Frequent yawns and a blurry eyesight accompanying myself. It is already past midnight and rushing towards the morning. And I still have 20 more pages to read.
It is hot outside. No wind blowing in at all. My body is completely soaked with my own sweat. Sweat covering my glasses and flowing into my eyes. My conscience screams to go take a shower, but my body firmly resists. And consequently I find myself stuck in front of my desk with a conflicting state of mind.
My eyes are definitely following along the lines, but I no longer can understand them. Completely frustrating. To me, the words have become nothing but meaningless scribbles of a child which I cannot understand. My head gets dizzier, and I am slowly giving up to everything; my mind is already lying on its bed.
What I am not saying is the usual crap, the "but nevertheless, I find myself slowly becoming a committed college freshman;" I felt just awfully tired, just to remind you.

댓글 1개:

Unknown :

Good work, Euchan. By the way, you don't have to use your last name here. I look forward to reading more of your work.