2008년 9월 8일 월요일

images

9/4
brilliant outdoor class
filling up my plates with cafeteria food
relaxation; only one more class to go on friday
amazing movie clip during Intro CD class
sweaty walk all the way back to my dorm room

9/5
"ridiculously" huge Tisch library
books centuries old, probably
quiet streets and cool breeze of wind during nighttime
sore eyes after looking up the German-English dictionary
intensely hot and humid atmosphere after a hall meeting

9/6
humid, humid, hot, humid...
endless pouring of raindrops
insomnia back in action
happy to have a phone call with my friend in South Korea
frustrated after finding out that I lost my keys

9/7
attending church; intense yet somewhat unfocused sermon?
beautiful sky; probably the rain washed away the pollution
gracefully taking back leftover food from the barbeque party back to my dorm room
speachless after finding out that someone took out my laundry from the washer and put his/hers instead
busy trying to finish my reading assignment

9/8
woke up at 9:29 and ran into a 9:30 class; missed breakfast
utterly stunned after finding out that I need to pay $55 in case I can't find my keys and need to get my doorlock changed
feeling a little bit heavy after carrying 7 bottles of water in my backpack
Gobbled up two hot dogs; and oh, how good they were!
a little bit of laughter after finding out what one of my reading assignment was: "How to e-mail a professor"

댓글 없음: